Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been getting better. Worked pretty hard on it considering I had to limit the number of shots at a session.

I enjoy high end rigs, did not know how much they helped. I have been shooting with a college coach and doing pretty well considering. It got me to wondering???? I got my old ILF riser out, an 80's Gold Medalist. I put a pair of older Borders Premier Carbon. They went front Scotland to England, from England to the States, from the States to, Norway, from Norway to me. Well traveled limbs.

Hmmm, well I like high end rigs and that is fact. None the less a pair of dumb and dumber glasses and good coaching can go a lonnnngggg ways to good scores

·
Registered
638 Posts
Best shotgun shooter I ever knew - or ever will, for that matter - was a guy name of Palmer Whyte. A Tennessean, from the hills.
His gun was a single shot 12 ga. J.C. Higgins. The kind with a hammer, and the case hardened receiver.

It's the shooter . . .

Regards,

Salskov

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.