1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link. http://www.regionsarchery.com/

Here is my favorite rule........Traditional -
Recurve advanced - 25 yards, 280 FPS
Bow must be either recurve or take down recurve without wheels or cams. Any sights, a single front stabilizer up to 37" in length including a quick disconnect, measured from the point of connection. No more than two rear stabilizers. Rear bars not to extend beyond 18" from rear of grip.

Finally a 3d I can shoot my oly setup at.... yehaaaa

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I didn't see the trad class when I pecked around that site. Bummed there was only 1 shoot in Michigan Rob. 25yds max with your Oly setup? Couldn't you shoot your Oly rig in one of the IBO compound classes? Hunter class is 35yd max, might not win it, but you could certainly do well.

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hunter class,, I don't think my sure loc movable would be legal or my 30 inch stab.
The trad class in this is just above recurve advanced. It's call long bow class, for recurves or longbows, no clicker.

But as Jim stated. It's on the same weekend in Michigan when the Trad worlds is going on... Did not see that initially , That's a bummer.

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That month is busy too. The Michigan field archery state championships .
Then the Trad worlds.
Then the State 900 championships... One weekend after another. So much archery ,, to little time......

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Hunter class,, I don't think my sure loc movable would be legal or my 30 inch stab.
The trad class in this is just above recurve advanced. It's call long bow class, for recurves or longbows, no clicker.

But as Jim stated. It's on the same weekend in Michigan when the Trad worlds is going on... Did not see that initially , That's a bummer.
No, you would have to have fixed pins and a shorter stab, but you could do well I'm sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts