Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Blacky,

Will you be manning a Top Hat Booth?

Rasyad

·
Super Moderator
2,770 Posts
The targets they use are very hard and even pretty good hits can glance off. If you have time and a source it is better to get some kind of very sharp point, and maybe file it sharper still. . - lbg

Reactions: eriks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey guys,

Can't make it this year, (already got one trip to the USA in July) but I'm planning on Redding 2015. Many folks have spoken highly of the shoot. I'll see you all there next year!

Tori

·
Registered
172 Posts
You know i had the hardest time figuring out what i was going to do, but AMBB was my final choice. Im not shooting the money group either.. Low on funds.. So i kind of feel odd shooting AMBB and not being in that group.. But mentally im not ready for gap.. haha

I also sent in my reg late (24th) so i have no idea where they are going to stick us this year..

Your shooting AmTRAD right?

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,696 Posts
I have heard good things about the threaded Top Hat points for wood arrows. Can you install the Top Hats on wood arrows that have already been tapered for standard field points? Would you have to sacrifice some length?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.