Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is all going to the NFAA Marked 3D at Redding this year and who has the ba$$s to step into the BB money class? Alright Ben is that Ben enough? :) LOL Really though the extra cash to get into the non-sight money group is worth the experience, where else can you get such cheap entertainment and tasteless jokes for that amount of money? By the way its a blast! I was kind of running low on cash so am gladthis is coming so soon... Ben, Alan, Gary... I look forward to cashing another check this year.... :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ren,

I am thinking of coming up for this, but I am still trying to figure out all of the different events. I also am going to have to decide which class to shoot and whether it is possible to shoot multiple classes. What is your plan?

Alan

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Far as I know you can only compete in the one class. I am signed up in the BH class and the team/individual money shoot.

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be glad to cash your check
LOL... I do appreciate the extra retirement income I received from Redding and Nevada City last year..... :) I am thinking my new partner will carry me as good if not better than last year..... :) I think Tom was still sore at Nevada city from Redding.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ren,

To shoot as a team I take it you must have your own team - they won't create them, correct?

I am thinking BB although the BT maybe a lot to carry around. Otherwise I will do longbow, although my new longbow won't be ready by then, but I have one that shoot do fine on everything other than Bigfoot!

Alan

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alan, yes you have to have your own team. There is someone always who needs a team mate...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Would love to shoot Redding but I am focus on shooting IFAA World at Yankton.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Everyone wants the nonsight classes to grow, but not too many are willing to put their egos on the line to get "whooped". Sorry, but you guys always have an alternate tourney to go to or some other excuse. Redding is the absolute best tournament in the country

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ren,
I am not going to make Redding this year, State Outdoor is the same weekend. Have fun all and shoot straight.

Alan

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just can't handle the hurry up and wait twenty minutes between targets, although I've heard it's better since they've made it a three day event. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'll be there for the first time. Hopefully get my bow done by the end of the week and then off to practice. :)

C y'all there.

·
Registered
172 Posts
ok so im looking at the form.. Two questions.. What Group name should i put so we are close to all you guys? Money shoot.. Do i sign up as a single or team? I have Jess too.. So im not sure how this works...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts