Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NFAA Longbow Class

Do to the changing definition of what a longbow is with NFAA, I need to make sure that what I take to Louisville will meet the criteria.

I have 3 longbows which may be iffee on those criteria. I want to make sure the 4th one isn't.

Did anybody out here shoot Louisville March 2014 in the Longbow Class and what longbow did you use?

I must be able to get the recommended bow at 30 lbs. (I am old.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sandra

·
Registered
273 Posts
NFAA Longbow Class

Do to the changing definition of what a longbow is with NFAA, I need to make sure that what I take to Louisville will meet the criteria.

I have 3 longbows which may be iffee on those criteria. I want to make sure the 4th one isn't.

Did anybody out here shoot Louisville March 2014 in the Longbow Class and what longbow did you use?

I must be able to get the recommended bow at 30 lbs. (I am old.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sandra
Sandra,

Today's a new day, June 1st anything goes. So long as the string is touching the limb tips only, you can shoot what you want in NFAA. The learned "councilmen" have spoken and full blown three (3) piece,ILF rigs sporting longbow limbs are perfectly suited for NFAA's longbow class. Just so long as you shoot wood arrows off a shelf rest you're fine. Good luck in your endeavor.

LBL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts