Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may or may not know, Zenith Archery Products was purchased by 60X Custom Strings in November.Being active in the archery industry I was familiar with the line of Zenith releases, but I'll admit that I didn't know much about the Bitzenburger upgrade kit that they offered.During the transition in the new business I was blown away at the popularity of the upgrade kit with our customers.I have been using a Bitzenburger fletching jig for over 20 years and I couldn't see how a little upgrade kit could make this jig any better.I soon realized that I was wrong.

The Zenith Bitzenburger upgrade kit consists of a new nock receiver, to read the rest please visit Zenith Bitzenburger Review

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Dang I didn't know such a thing was available. I have four older Bitz jigs that will get these as soon as they are available again.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I hate to sound grumpy but I took mine off as I didn't find it improved the accuracy of the fletching I was getting with either of my Bitz jigs, new style or old.

There's certainly nothing wrong with the Zenith kit, but in my opinion it's an answer looking for a question.

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
I hate to sound grumpy but I took mine off as I didn't find it improved the accuracy of the fletching I was getting with either of my Bitz jigs, new style or old.

There's certainly nothing wrong with the Zenith kit, but in my opinion it's an answer looking for a question.
I'm glad you said that EK! :lol:

as I've been fletching arrows on the bitz I've owned since 1987 without issue including these 4 fletch VAPs I glued up a couple years back....

so I guess I'm just not seeing the problem that needs solutions.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Use it and you'll see the difference. When gluing the feather down with the shaft totally inline with the clamp you get a more precise fletch. The original indexer is also off by a degree on one of the 3 fletch indexes, the zenith is totally true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.