Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shoot my worst when I over draw. Makes me shoot high. So I try hard to make sure I don't pull farther on the shot. I realize that you guys do just the opposite. You try not to short draw because it makes you hit low. I suppose that my groups may be equal only that my "system" is based on me short drawing. What you might find strange is that I almost wish I were getting a very little stack right at the end of my draw, to keep me from overdrawing

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Doing exactly the same thing the same way every single time is what archery is all about. It can be consistent and accurate even if it's not picture perfect form.....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
What you need is to assemble your shot anthem corm to a maintainable state of no change at anchor.....and do this repetitively on the bale. If need be take a close pin and affix it to the arrow, or consider a good clicker, or just work on it on the bale and remain solidly anchored until YOU are satisfied,,, then let down.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.