Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this PM from tony22:

Dear Friend

I am Tony Robert, 22,years, i suffers high blood pressure as a result of hypertension according to the doctors report, I am from the french nationality but at the moment am in Ghana, i contacted your because, I have a Bank project worth $5Million dollars, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance, please for further details.. contact via Email; [email protected]
Awaits,

Tony.
Well, I really don't need the money, but if anyone wants to make a little extra cash they can contact tony22! ;)

Mods, would you please remove ol' tony22?

Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Same thing was sent to me

Dear Friend

I am Tony Robert, 22,years, i suffers high blood pressure as a result of hypertension according to the doctors report, I am from the french nationality but at the moment am in Ghana, i contacted your because, I have a Bank project worth $5Million dollars, that i need your assistance. this I assure you will of be great benefit to you as well, I contacted you because i want you to act as my foreign beneficiary/ Guardian so that I can lay my hands on my inheritance, please for further details.. contact via Email; [email protected]
Awaits,

Tony.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.