Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friend John Conaway (1bjd) goes in Friday for open heart surgery.
He's getting a leaky mitral valve R & R'd, and they're also cleaning up several older areas of heart damage from times past with bypasses & stents.
John is a great guy, so please join me in praying for John & family & for Doctors & "the team" to have wisdom, good clarity & vision in it all.

·
Registered
674 Posts
He's getting a leaky mitral valve R & R'd, and they're also cleaning up several older areas of heart damage from times past with bypasses & stents.
John is a great guy, so please join me in praying for John & family & for Doctors & "the team" to have wisdom, good clarity & vision in it all.
I join with you.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good luck to you John. You'll be back in action soon I expect. These heart doctors are amazing nowadays, and this world ain't done with you yet.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
John is very strong spiritually and mentally. Here is a message I received from him early today.

"God has totally prepared me for the operation by helping get me into shape to better handle everything. All the exercle time and cutting firewood and splitting made me stronger. After the rehab I should need fewer meds and should be much better. Very confident in the surgeon and very strong with my faith. Will talk soon."

John has been very active all winter long and Bowhunting. He is a class fella and he truly "Walks the Walk" and has the whole time I have known him here since 2007. I look for him to be back stronger than ever and will be in the woods hunting even more this fall.

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
God of Health and Wholeness,
We gather to pray
For our dear friend John Conaway
as we desire for him to be restored
to the balance of good health.

We pray for a successful surgery and for the
Medical staff who will be working with him
so that, he may fully recover,
and return with renewed zeal
to the daily life that we share.

Amen

Steve,,do you agree with me? Both agreeing,,it is a petition to the Father!

·
Premium Member
12,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YES SAM, totally, JOHN is a class friend; I got to know him some in early 2009, and we have shared many stories of God's goodness to us & ours.
GOD, we lift John up to you for blessing & renewal in physicality & spirit.

Reactions: Sam Dunham

·
Premium Member
20,889 Posts
Yes, on good thoughts and Meditation for my friend in surgery tomorrow. He will be on my mind constantly in supplication. I will hear from his daughter Kate after surgery tomorrow. Nothing is more paramount to me than this Friend right now.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'm not a praying man, but I'd like to add my thoughts and best wishes to all those that pray for Johns speedy recovery

All the best John we're all thinking of you

1 - 20 of 38 Posts