Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice now I've posted my W&W Inno X-Lite riser for sale complete with photos and have twice received a message saying that my post will be visible after a moderator has reviewed and approved it. Does anyone have an idea about how long such a review takes? It's odd to not see a new thread after starting one. My first attempt at posting the new "for sale" thread was about 18 hours ago.

·
Registered
855 Posts
That is because you are trying to post a big number of pictures at once. Try posting a couple pics, then a couple more etc..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I first posted seven photos and received a message saying that 6 was the limit. So I removed one and that's when I received the message saying I'd have to wait for a moderator to review and approve. It's not my first rodeo posting items for sale on this forum or others. Something is definitely different than it used to be.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I think its more to do with size of the image John. Maybe importing them using this forum is auto sizing them for you? I have had the same problem in the past, and have successfully used photobucket photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts