Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It saves a lot of time and effort if you will delete your own posts when your item sells. Please remember to do this simple chore as a part of your privilege to post on this Forum!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Can I ask, is this for server space issues?

Otherwise I find that keeping the thread visible (but locked) is good reference for buyers and sellers post sale. This is the model that AT uses (i.e. once sold, close the thread ... under "Thread Tools")

·
Reformed(ing) Gearaholic
166 Posts
I agree with Daniel.

And for those of us who have done this, it causes an unforeseen problem. I have probably bought and sold about 75 items on here. Now with all those sale threads deleted, my post count is so low I can't send private messages.

Normally I don't post much, but this is very annoying.

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
Which thread? It may still be there for you (but in italics or greyed out), but not appear for everyone else.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I always delete my posts.. but don’t see option on new site.. im using my phone.. don’t have laptop

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
On the top right of your post there should be a vertical ellipsis (i.e., three dots). If you click on that you should see a delete option.

·
Premium Member
11,943 Posts
me too neither.....no way to DELETE a thread we start, and can't LOCK it to stop replies, etc.

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
FYI, I have a request out to the admins about this. I'm guessing all the settings went back to their defaults after the migration.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts