Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody shooting the team shoot in Kennerdell, PA this saturday?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cal, this will be the first time shooting this thing for our entire group, and the team name thing was a surprise when I called to register. "Team Two Fletch" will be there at 8am sharp to make donations with a smile. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mitch , I will also be there shooting on team M.C.B.B. with Cal
Looking forward to meeting you folks…….and donating to your arrow fund.:cheers:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cal, I joined in on the skins game with Dave Miller once……..couldn`t understand the rules, it was different than skins in golf. I just asked how much I owed at the end. :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Cal, is this shoot in a swampy area? Do we need rubber boots?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shot with Mitch and Steve today we had a great time even if Mitch did pushed me down in the mud and then Steve laughed at me ! Darn string walkers have no respect for LB guys. LOL Cal
Now Cal……..:pin:

More like you fell down in the mud when you added the scores up.;)

Had a great time shooting with you and Greg! Lot`s of fun, even if it was really cold.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Mitch, how high were Calvin's boots? Cause of stuff gets pretty deep once he starts talking.. He had to wear hip waders the one time I shot with him. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mitch, how high were Calvin's boots? Cause of stuff gets pretty deep once he starts talking.. He had to wear hip waders the one time I shot with him. Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
He was sporting some awful purty knee highs John.:cheers:

Cal seemed pretty well behaved to me, it took him about 5 targets before he had to dump them out and change his socks.:p

Funny thing…..Cal changing his socks, he just switches left to right and vise versa?;)

Reactions: Demmer

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mitch, yes team Mercer County Bow Benders will be there as always to take all your money. LOL Hope to see you there. Cal PS What team will you be shooting for?
I can`t figure it out Cal, but somehow I ended up back home with more cash than I left with?:sbrug:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Mitch and Cal, I'm in your neck of the woods visiting relatives this weekend. It would have been great to have been able to meet and shoot a round with you guys, despite the cool temps (and a few showers). Unfortunately, I didn't know about the Pine Hill shoot until shortly before I left home in Illinois so was unprepared.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mitch and Cal, I'm in your neck of the woods visiting relatives this weekend. It would have been great to have been able to meet and shoot a round with you guys, despite the cool temps (and a few showers). Unfortunately, I didn't know about the Pine Hill shoot until shortly before I left home in Illinois so was unprepared.
Dave, you may not have seen any high quality archery, but you would have had a barrel of laughs!:cheers:

If you ever make it back this way, be sure to let someone know. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.