Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cal, I understand you're down, first of all Dewayne showed you a pic of my legs on a nude beach, and they look better than yours, better muscle tone and tan, and now Shiloh managed to beat you,,,,,again :)

So here's the deal to lift your spirits.

The first weekend in August , two weeks away there is a shoot at the McAlester ammunition debot. 25 targets. Simple, and dirty. I wont wear shorts to keep your self esteem up, (that and the chiggers and briars are tough). Shiloh will be there, along with a few others that give him a run for his money.

You show up and I will buy you dinner. You win the darn thing and I will post it on this site that you are truley the greatest, if I beat you (as in Texas) you get to do the same.

Are you game, oh yeah, bring Dewayne too. At this shoot, it will be a tad different with the view of the target. Makes Texas look wide open

Come play

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt, he could use it as a "warm" us for the IBO regular worlds. A literal warmup. Temp will be a tad warm.

What more could he want? A chance to beat Shiloh, a chance to beat some Texans, a day of being in my presence. Sounds like Christmas early to me :)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now Cal, we have researved a place of honor for you,,,,, carrying Shiloh's bow for him :)

I got dibs on carrying the IBO and Texas buckles for him :)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Young eyes, and sound minds are hard to keep up with aint they. But there is a young fellow from Texas names Caleb that is pushing. Next few years Shiloh is just gonna get better and better. Next year might be off though, suckers is getting married. Hey you and I could dress up as cupids and shoot two flu flu arrows over them as the say their vows. Make it truly a moment to remember

Reactions: ArrowCrazy

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Cal that Boomer Sooner bunch can put up the most unethical, insane targets you ever shot at. I went to one and carried my good arrows (mistake number one). I had my form in pretty good shape (mistake number two). I had an aiming bow with me (mistake number three).

They had you on your belly shooting a raccoon thru a culvert. They had you bounce your arrow off ply wood sheet into a turkey. They head a bear behind a tree that was 90% sure off a glance off. They had one longer shot that if you were not shooting 300 Ft per second you could not hit the ten ring for a tree limb.

The best thing you can do is get a big chew of beechnut and work it up real wet. Right when they's about to shoot put a load right between their feet :)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Rusty, we got rid of the **** shot, someone laid down on a snake:)

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
The thing that is special about McAlester is the deer head gear you can see. Some of the finest racks you well ever see in Texas :). Oh ya say McAlester ain't in Texas? well they musta got the deer from across the border casuse they are awesome

The Okies are really a special group. I know they are cause they all went to school in a short buss named Special Ed. I never could figure out what was on the buss windows that made them lick them all time.

:)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah Rusty, too bad about those Texas State longbow buckles, that moved up north.

Come play Rusty, they finally have gotten some sense and got rid of the glancing shots, you might have to shoot through a tree fork, or kneel or bend over, but most shots are makable.

They got rid of riding the 55 gal barrel for a horse shot at the buffalo too, last time they used it the guy that set it up left it in the sun, he was wearing shorts when he sat on it and burnt his leggs pretty bad. It actually was funny watching him try to hop off it by bynching his butt cheeks :)

You come up Rusty and I promise to tell you the yardage for your shots :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Don't worry about those legs. I have seen worse when I look in the mirror. I joke about being a former poster child for KFC. When you see mine, you can't help but think about chicken.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts