Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't do Paypal. SOLD
I got this Ben Pearson Equalizer 17-18" ILF warf riser a couple weeks ago, I JUST DON't NEED IT. SOLD
ILF cuts by Loc DO, nice. Paracord grip done by Monkeyball. $140 money order TYD in lower 48. no habla Paypal. SOLD

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
limbs both sets sold, riser still available.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
good $ offers considered, trades considered for shorty recurves such as 50"-54" Wing, Browning or Shakespeare.....

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope Randy, I can meet you at Brownell's on I-80? bring scales....... heck THEY probbbbly have scales.....
I'll take it to the Post Office & weigh it today. Never done that.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
riser still available, limbs all gone.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
limbs all gone.

·
Registered
104 Posts
See there, sellers remorse on items that are not easily replaceable. Feeling it about my pump paintball guns that I custom made and sold 6 or so years ago. Most of the companies that made them are washed up after covid and replacements are way more than what I got out of them. Looking to get back out and play again.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I’m the original owner of the CC Carbons. Got them from David Soza in 2007 when I went to visit him. Great limbs that seem especially quiet in my experience, but I just can’t shoot the weight they make anymore. Better they go to someone that can use/appreciate them.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SKY JACKS and C C Carbons are sold.
Riser still available.

·
Premium Member
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
riser sold, limbs sold, CAN DELETE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts