Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bart Harmeling
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to contact Pat Norris Archery concerning the purchase of a springy rest. Tried the site's email tool twice with no reply and the supplied phone # says the voicemail box is full. Anyone have other contact info?

·
Locomo
843 Posts
Nut,

Pat has an online store that uses PayPal I ordered some extra springs this weekend.
Not sure if he has someone fill in for him in his absence or if he catches up when he returns?.

·
Registered
116 Posts
He had his machinist finish up some orders and send them out on his behalf. I got my springy a couple of weeks ago, along with a few spare springs to make up for the delays.

I'm sure you're in good hands, whoever is running the store. If you have to wait until he returns, I assure you it's worth waiting for.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello Trad Talkers,
I just got back into the USA from a great month of visiting my wife's relatives and friends of our in Sweden. Drove all over the country from Stockholm north. Next time will go into the south.

Sorry for the delay on your springy arrow rest orders. I will be sending out all orders the first week of July.

Thanks DaveV for the plug. I am also including a couple of extra springs for the orders received during June as I as out of the county.

Shoot well everyone.

Thanks
Pat Norris

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello Springy Rest folks
I have shipped all Springy Arrow Rest orders this's week.

If you paid with PayPal you should have a tracking number in your account oor emailed to you.

Let me know if you don't receive your order in the next 3 or4 days. everything was shipped priority mail.

thanks everyone!

·
Locomo
843 Posts
Pat,

My rests + springys arrived in MN today, Most excellent!. Many Thanks for the add'l springs
you included @ no charge. You Da Man!.

Al Good,
Don;

·
Premium Member
All
1,045 Posts
He had his machinist finish up some orders and send them out on his behalf. I got my springy a couple of weeks ago, along with a few spare springs to make up for the delays.

I'm sure you're in good hands, whoever is running the store. If you have to wait until he returns, I assure you it's worth waiting for.
Hello All
Just ordered a Spring E rest. With 3 different size springs recommenced by Pat.
Very nice helpful guy to talk to.

Thanks guys. And Dave for your Pm.------[ Later

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.