Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these limbs??..The 2006 and up Winacts are carbon/foam, according to Lancaster Archery...I have heard some good things about the PSE X-Pressions...Now that I have a couple risers that suit Me, I'm thinking of shopping for some limbs...Anyone know anything about these two limbs, and if so, gimme the pro's and cons of them,,,,Thanks!...Harpman

·
Registered
892 Posts
Xpressions are fantastic limbs. Probably the best performance/value ratio out there today.

I shot some for a while and they were incredibly fast and more stable (resisted torque) than any other limb I've shot. If not for the fact that they aren't designed for a 32" draw, I'd be shooting them now.

John.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Limbwalker...Thanks for the info....Smooth, fast, stable, all rolled into one!....Thats sweet....thanks!....Harpman

·
Registered
159 Posts
Harpman
The xpressions our sweet limbs. I shot hoyt stuff for years and I am only shooting pse xpressions now . They our top of the line .
Bill

·
Registered
159 Posts
Harpman
The end of last summer I got prastiat cancer and got that all worked out ,everything there is good. I also sold all my hoyt stuff and I am on full time PSE staff shooter. So it has been a few busy months for me . Also my son in law is a full time engineer at PSE now . So been busy watching things grow out there for him. Thanks for asking hope to hang out now and then.
Bill

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill...I'm glad that Your doing better now...Good to hear that Your shooting for PSE...I hope to see You at the shoots this summer...Take Care!...Jim

·
recurve archer
475 Posts
Jim, You already know I like them X-pressions -- a lot! LOL. I too think they are a lot of limb for the money.

-mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.