Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
I shoot the original hoyt sky rambo style. If jim is making the new anything like the old they gotta be good. I have heard good yhings about them

· Registered
1,672 Posts
I've got the Sky Tr 7 the 17" TDX the 21" TDX and the advantage and they are all great USA made products...I hunt with them I shoot 3-D I shoot dots with them and they are the best risers I've ever shot over Hoyts,spigarellis,Bernadinis,bar none I like these the best.

Dewayne

Reactions: skunklady

· Registered
1,672 Posts
It's hard to argue how well you shot that Hoyt last year Dewayne!
Moose...there's more to a good riser than just the scores...I did shoot the Hoyts well and would go back to them if I left Sky...the Tr7 for me is just the bomb!!...so easy to make a good shot with and when you make a bad shot it's still a pretty good shot.

Dewayne

Reactions: Locomo

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guy's for your feedback. Saw one at an archery club I was at once and liked the feel of it (TDX 17) but didn't get a chance to shoot it. That owner said he liked it better than his Dala. I was hoping to get a Dala in the future but will consider the sky now. Maybe I will get a chance to shoot one before my next purchase.

· Registered
1,672 Posts
I can bring mine to the Trad Worlds in July if you'd like to shoot it.....just let me know....

Dewayne

· Registered
1,672 Posts
The IBO Traditional World Championship is held in Cloverdale Indiana the weekend of July 18-20. There is 3-20 target courses set two of which are IBO World Championship courses and the other is a 20 target hunter challenge maybe 25 targets...ALOT of shooter,ALOT of vendors a great time and a great weekend to shoot with the best archers in the US,possible the world,and ask the questions,learn ALOT and have a great time.

Hope to see you there

Dewayne Martin

Reactions: dewiseman
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.