Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Spearhead
3,565 Posts
Sky makes awesome bows from limbs to risers.
Had the tr7 riser and it's an awesome riser, also have tr7 limbs they are smooth, never chronoed them but they are quick.
Can't go wrong with sky IMO

Chad

·
Registered
619 Posts
I shoot the original hoyt sky rambo style. If jim is making the new anything like the old they gotta be good. I have heard good yhings about them

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I've got the Sky Tr 7 the 17" TDX the 21" TDX and the advantage and they are all great USA made products...I hunt with them I shoot 3-D I shoot dots with them and they are the best risers I've ever shot over Hoyts,spigarellis,Bernadinis,bar none I like these the best.

Dewayne

Reactions: skunklady

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
It's hard to argue how well you shot that Hoyt last year Dewayne!
Moose...there's more to a good riser than just the scores...I did shoot the Hoyts well and would go back to them if I left Sky...the Tr7 for me is just the bomb!!...so easy to make a good shot with and when you make a bad shot it's still a pretty good shot.

Dewayne

Reactions: Locomo

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guy's for your feedback. Saw one at an archery club I was at once and liked the feel of it (TDX 17) but didn't get a chance to shoot it. That owner said he liked it better than his Dala. I was hoping to get a Dala in the future but will consider the sky now. Maybe I will get a chance to shoot one before my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I can bring mine to the Trad Worlds in July if you'd like to shoot it.....just let me know....

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The IBO Traditional World Championship is held in Cloverdale Indiana the weekend of July 18-20. There is 3-20 target courses set two of which are IBO World Championship courses and the other is a 20 target hunter challenge maybe 25 targets...ALOT of shooter,ALOT of vendors a great time and a great weekend to shoot with the best archers in the US,possible the world,and ask the questions,learn ALOT and have a great time.

Hope to see you there

Dewayne Martin

Reactions: dewiseman
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.