Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not shooting IBO and I'll be shooting against compounds at our state shoot.

So I can stabilize my bow and damn way I want.

Be Jealous RU guys be very very jealous

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Have you found a way to mount a clicker underneath the arrow ?
I saw one example on a compound barebow a few years ago when a went to a New England sectional field shoot.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ask Uncle Tom about his clicker.... Hey that rig would make a great longbow!
I've seen his clicker LOL first time I shot with him I kept hearing the click but I couldn't see it I finally had to ask where the heck the click was coming from ;-)

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Matt, if you don't mind me asking how much weight is on the back bars??

I've got the same setup with back bars but haven't played with it even once...just thought I might would like a starting point....for next year.

Dewayne

·
finger shooter
3,439 Posts
Tom actually put a real clicker on for Vegas this year, it was piano wire under the arrow. Before he had what looked like the clicker piece from a clickers click that he held in his bow hand. My guess was as he drew the pressure on it was calculated to go off at full draw. Maybe Alan or someone can explain how he used it better.

·
Spearhead
3,565 Posts
I shot next to tom in Vegas and was looking at the clicker thinking neat idea, simple and efficient. For the life of me I can't remember how it was set up. Should have asked permission to take a picture :-(

Chad

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.