Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we get some real coverage, how about instead of playing the whole damn 10 hours (seems like it) of a soccer game they cut to some of the other sports, that we don’t get to see very often, and really, do we need to see every foot of a cross country bicycle race? and do we need to see all the qualifying bouts of boxing, and swimming and everything else? Show some of the other stuff and then just show the finals.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Can we get some real coverage, how about instead of playing the whole damn 10 hours (seems like it) of a soccer game they cut to some of the other sports, that we don't get to see very often, and really, do we need to see every foot of a cross country bicycle race? and do we need to see all the qualifying bouts of boxing, and swimming and everything else? Show some of the other stuff and then just show the finals.
Know about this? I believe there is something similar for all sports.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/archery/results-schedules/index.html

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that but it wanted some pass word for direct tv or something. :(

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Free ... here in Oz you wouldn't even know that there is any other sports at the Olympics other than swimming ... and even then all we se is repeats of heats etc

amazingly dull .....

and I wish they'd leave out the medal tally's etc ... I don't think the Oly's were ever meant to be about country vs country were they ?

anyhoo .. here i Oz with its coloquial jingoism the networks are making it very very dull .

·
Registered
6,239 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Can you guys get the BBC website... they're covering just about everything

·
Pete
5,610 Posts
Free ... here in Oz you wouldn't even know that there is any other sports at the Olympics other than swimming ... and even then all we se is repeats of heats etc

amazingly dull .....

and I wish they'd leave out the medal tally's etc ... I don't think the Oly's were ever meant to be about country vs country were they ?

anyhoo .. here i Oz with its coloquial jingoism the networks are making it very very dull .
So true Ben ! not much to watch hey, limited Olympics or Politics, dull, Dull, DULL !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.