Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of used older W&W Winact Limbs from my local archery shop. I've been shooting them for a few days now and they feel really good. Anyways, all the info I can get on them is that they are a carbon/wood limb. I was wondering if anyone has shot these, knew when they were made, and what the general consensus of these limbs were when they first came out? and also how do these stack up to limbs now?

It's this limb with the same graphics.

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,667 Posts
I have shot PSE ProElite, which are rebranded WinActs. They are excellent limbs. They used to be my go to limbs until I changed to extreme recurves. I have done extensive tests of those limbs if you are interested is seeing any of the data. What weight are yours?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to see the data that you have for these limbs. My limbs are rated at 34# but I have them on a 21" excel riser with the bolts turned all the way down and when I scaled them they came out at exactly 38#@28" and came out to 37# at my drawlength of 27".

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,667 Posts
I have 34 pound limbs as well, except I shoot mine on a 25 inch riser.

I have a PDF of my ProElite results. PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

I looked at three different arrow weights in these test.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.