Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Impressed with their customer service. Emailed them asking about longs, he said he’d have them made if I ordered online. I did, he got right back to me confirming that longs would be coming.
So far, so good..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Impressed with their customer service. Emailed them asking about longs, he said he’d have them made if I ordered online. I did, he got right back to me confirming that longs would be coming.
So far, so good..
So far, so good..
cliff77"......Did you order the longs with the Bull Logo.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't know if they make them longer but the ones I ordered are 68" and yes with the bull logo . I believe if one calls them , they can send the buyer at least 70" ones if thats what the customer is requesting . I ordered mine straight from there website that TT member here " Remote " provided in his reviews and after thought thread(s) .
$280 flat out even to sw Fla . Probably takes 3 weeks to get here if we are not involved in WW3 before then .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good morning/day too All . Woke up to an issue this morning . I ordered my Nika 3 limbs on 06/17/22 . I checked the status of my order over an hr ago . I have my Nika order # and my DHL tracking # . I just sent a message to Nika . DHL stateing my order is being returned . Don't understand why I can't see it being attempted delivered so fast from china to USA mainland . Maybe DHL didnt have complete info in China and my order being returned to Nika .

Anyhow before posting this here I have sent various emails to Nika , which I 'am waiting on there response . Also dialed DHL automated tracking etc and it said the same thing order being returned to sender .

Not badmouthing any one outfit just shareing my experience this morning . Hope this gets "resolved " . I'am not even in a rush to receive it . There are a couple local guys I help with there recurves/ longbows as "freinds" who are waiting to see these limbs , to order more .

Also this order through "pay pal " so in the event I have further negative issues with this its suppose to be covered .

I will keep posting updates regarding my situation as I find out more info .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Have no idea. Just ordered the mediums off their website and emailed them I wanted it changed to longs. Got a quick response confirming. Free shipping to HawaiI also.
My experience been totally different so far . We have an account created with them ( Nika) Don't know if you have or others here have read my post # 9 . Been 24hrs the limbs I ordered for some reason been returned to Nika . Never left Hong Kong . No phone calls answered . No responses chats, emails etc .

I'am letting this play out through Monday morning 06/27/22 . Then fileing claim through Paypal for my money to be re installed back to my account . Know one including DHL can explain to me whats going on . Maybe its war related .

A while ago I ordered a semi custom Holster for my S&W model 69 combat 44 mag 2 3/4" barrel from Craft holsters there made and come from a neighboring Ukraine country name escapes me right now . Anyhow it took like four months but I did recieve it .

Of course don't know whats going on at least with my order from Nika . I will report back here if I find out any info , hopefully positive . If they say they are re sending my limbs better yet .

Not gonna suger coat it or bs around at this point in this experience I"am pizzed ! Not a happy camper , its the lack of response etc .

I have never written anything like this on net before , however I don't want or wish anyone to have to go through same experience like I'am shareing .

Like I stated I will keep everyone posted . Everyone have an awesome day and weekend .

·
Spearhead
4,005 Posts
Vaquero
I had something similar. It wasn’t with Nika.
Where my order went weird is with shipping company’s, DHL handed off the package to ups to finish final destination. That’s where it got wonky on my shipping. Hope it all works out.
Chad

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
My experience been totally different so far . We have an account created with them ( Nika) Don't know if you have or others here have read my post # 9 . Been 24hrs the limbs I ordered for some reason been returned to Nika . Never left Hong Kong . No phone calls answered . No responses chats, emails etc .

I'am letting this play out through Monday morning 06/27/22 . Then fileing claim through Paypal for my money to be re installed back to my account . Know one including DHL can explain to me whats going on . Maybe its war related .

A while ago I ordered a semi custom Holster for my S&W model 69 combat 44 mag 2 3/4" barrel from Craft holsters there made and come from a neighboring Ukraine country name escapes me right now . Anyhow it took like four months but I did recieve it .

Of course don't know whats going on at least with my order from Nika . I will report back here if I find out any info , hopefully positive . If they say they are re sending my limbs better yet .

Not gonna suger coat it or bs around at this point in this experience I"am pizzed ! Not a happy camper , its the lack of response etc .

I have never written anything like this on net before , however I don't want or wish anyone to have to go through same experience like I'am shareing .

Like I stated I will keep everyone posted . Everyone have an awesome day and weekend .
International shipping is still a mess these days, and yep to underline what Dave said senders are often as frustrated. A local stickbow supplier I know whines about it every time I'm on the phone with him, even including packages lost at port. DHL should be able to tell you what happened, only they can know I guess. Good luck and good weekend!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Update Nika responded : They said outer part of my box where shipping label is was damaged in HK . Box was returned to Nika . Nika says there shipping to me free no charge the limbs fastest legal way possible. Also said because of all my troubles they are giving me included apair of EVA double limb dampeners .

Sounds good , of course hope all well when it arrives . Any way looking forward to receiving the limbs . Just giving update . Will do another follow-up post after inspecting/ checking out my order .

It appears mine has been an isolated shipping incident.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Update Nika responded : They said outer part of my box where shipping label is was damaged in HK . Box was returned to Nika . Nika says there shipping to me free no charge the limbs fastest legal way possible. Also said because of all my troubles they are giving me included apair of EVA double limb dampeners .

Sounds good , of course hope all well when it arrives . Any way looking forward to receiving the limbs . Just giving update . Will do another follow-up post after inspecting/ checking out my order .

It appears mine has been an isolated shipping incident.
I may have to give a pair of them a whirl. I like that response.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mine arrived Friday afternoon. Cardboard package, Velcro limb containers. Very good condition, looks well made. Saturday did the 3D thing. Marked 70/36, on my 19 Satori they were [email protected] No noticeable stacking. 8” brace to start. Full length GT trad 340’s w/125gr seemed close enough. Little slower than my max 6’s, so Sunday used Easton 6.5 340’s, and regained my normal trajectory. So far, for 280 shipped, I’m happy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts