TradTalk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Good deal. Maybe everyone is going to have to repost photos where needed. Maybe the new facelift cleaned everything out.

Good Shooting->->->->Craig

·
Premium Member
11,904 Posts
me too neither I don't see Jinkster's backstop pictures. I see Craig's 2 bows in this thread.
DID we lose all the many thousands of pictures of bow history from the old site?

·
Premium Member
11,904 Posts
I read an admin saying stuff will be migrated over & indexed over a period of several days, due to the enormous amount of content......guessing pictures & old historical threads will come along soon.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
ArcheryTalk went to a similar format some time back. Like most folks I don't like change either, but since I've used the AT forum, this is no big deal. It just takes learning how it works and getting used to it. Hang on a while and it'll be okay. :)

Reactions: Jinkster

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
could I please have my charter member status back ... it actually means quite a lot to me

·
straight arrow
597 Posts
What do I click to get the one daily digest email?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep it's different for sure but I am on several forums that use this software. Once you get the the hang of it I think many will find it easier to navigate the site. Hopefully member statuses are restored where they should be and images will find their way back onto posts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh also if anyone would like to switch to dark mode which is a dark background with white print you can do so by clicking the three dots in the upper right next to your photo and it is able to be selected at the bottom of the tab that opens.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
IMG_1456 - Edited.jpg
test

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Ok what did I do to make 2 pictures?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
I thought that I had landed on archerytalk. LOL At least I can see things on this format. The navigation options were very hard for me on the old format.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts