Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not sure if the photos attached or not but if so you can see the latest Max 2 limb tip curve which is almost exactly like The Hex 6's. The limbs are made by Border using Bob's design. I have had limited time to shoot them but they are quiet and very stable. The speed, I believe is close to the Hex 6's but I have not shot them thru the chrono yet.

The other photo, if attached, shows Bob's handy work at applying snakeskins.

Well, the photos will not attach as it seems that even a single photo excedes the MB limit on jpeg attachments. oh well

· j-san = Jason
1,697 Posts
You can try uploading the photo to a hosting site like photobucket and embedding the image in the post. Or you can shrink down the image size and/or quality to reduce the file size.

I'd love to see some photos of your new limbs!

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
j-san,
I tried to add a single image of less than 3mb and get a message that the file exceedes the limit even though the attachment procedure says you can attach a jpeg of a little over 5mb. I don't know what the issue is. Unfortunately I don't know how to perform either of the solutions you recommended.

Both photos were posted on one of the other traditional forums a day or two ago as their attachment procedure is simpler.
thumper-ts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.