Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Those limbs have some busy graphics, and I like the riser in that color. How does it shoot?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The riser is very stable, the physical weight is nice without being too heavy. You can see that I like a very low grip. I have only shot the new limbs for about six ends, I,m happy so far but will need to do some tuning as the arrows shoot a little stiff compared to the Hoyt G3,s which were two pounds heavier.

·
Registered
503 Posts
That's a super nice rig. I like it a lot. Wish good limbs came with toned down graphics though. I get dizzy just looking at them. Mine are the same way.

I have to get me a chrono. I have fast limbs, but no way to tell for sure just how fast and I'm really curious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The black on the limbs is a clear finish over the carbon weave which looks real nice. Looking forward to playing with the brace height and tune over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I didthe most important side is the left which gives stability on thumb pad, I reduced the amount of wood on that side till it no longer crossed the first crease on the palm. The right hand side is mostly for looks.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Post up some better pics of the grip, Im interested in seeing what you did and hearing how you did it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts