·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: Harpman

·
Registered
273 Posts
This is what I've been using since my compound days.

It works great on metal ILF risers by mounting to the sight bar holes. I can see where the "T" square style could come in but I believe there would be too much play in that system to get an accurate reading.

LBL

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, as I don't shoot with a sight or long stab...

*If one were to find their stab was out of alignment do you guys have mounts that allow you to swivel them to offset them?

*Aligning the sight initially, for a starting point makes sense but unless arrow spine is perfect does it not change slightly( progressively) at greater distances?

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,697 Posts
I use the same one as Longbow Lawyer. Then I tried it on my compound finger bow. I did not like what it told me so I put the laser away. I like that design. I think the guys with sights will like it better, though, since you have to remove your sight to mount the type that LL and I use. The downside of the new one is that the string clips can get bent and then it will not rest on the string correctly. I think I will stick with mine. I already have imperial and metric bolts so I can put it on any of my risers. I trust that mine is more rugged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts