Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you noticed the new security controls on the Wall? Maybe not, since most of you are registered users. I'm not and don't want to be since it would just allow me to start trouble over there. I figure with Papa and DAS all over them, they'll be honest or not, without me. I do kibbitz, however, just to see who's building what and how. Well, no more. Now, when I route my browser at Leatherwall I get a pop-up that requires my registration and password to Bowsite. Ah well, haven't been getting much over there lately anyway - except maybe heartburn. LOL

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Oz,
So you have to be registered to even look now? Hey we could always use help. Sometimes it feels like Custer's last stand.

G

·
Oz, I think the site might just have been experiencing a technical glitch...but you should register...share some of that knowledge with the unwashed masses...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the thoughts, Pete & Dave, but I've been trying to talk sense to those types for so many years that I just can't take the frustration anymore. I'd rather just hang out here in the friendly confines of TT, and wait for someone to come along who's got an open mind. Probably wrong of me, but I just don't see many of those elsewhere. Don't know how Viper stands it!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're right, Pete. Just went over to Wall - got on without the demand for my passport. I don't no why, but I sort of feel relieved.:sbrug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts