Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone shooting this event this weekend? I think the first locations go starting tomorrow.

I will be shooting the afternoon line at the Tulare location on March 8-9.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Will be shooting the barebow division 1pm line Saturday/Sunday Fiskdale, MA.

·
finger shooter
3,325 Posts
Bummed that I am not shooting it.... but the whole asking for a temp USA Archery membership (free) because I m an NFAA member kind of sucked.... wished I had known about that before. You guys shoot good!

·
Registered
302 Posts
My practice Thursday night was great. Which means I will have trouble hitting the target on Saturday :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Bummed that I am not shooting it.... but the whole asking for a temp USA Archery membership (free) because I m an NFAA member kind of sucked.... wished I had known about that before. You guys shoot good!
Ren,
I faxed my temp membership in yesterday and got an almost immediate reply that they are processing it. If you need any info, let me know. It may not be too late, but you need to do it now.
Mike

·
Podunk
478 Posts
Page 9.

http://www.massarchery.org/National Sat 9 AM.pdf

John Demmer is shooting really strong.
I got to watch John and Cal shoot this morning and they are both holding their own pretty well.
Later on, I'm going to meet up with them at a local club to shoot some arrows. That is, after Cal aquires a new "Red Power Shirt" he saw while driving bye a JC Penny's... ???????

What's up with that?? Anyway, I hope he's not too disappointed if it turns out to be a Liz Clayborne edition. And what's up with that clump of dried up grass clippings in his quiver??
I'm much too afraid to ask! lol!

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Geez, they're shooting about ten miles from here. Wish I'd known sooner. Tied up tomorrow most all day. bummer...

Paul, taking notes?

·
Podunk
478 Posts
Yup! I did call to give you the heads up this morning Dana, but no answer.
So we're heading over to Bay Path now if you want to stop in. Gut beer?

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Worked this morning. Staying in tonite, working the show in W. Springfield tomorrow.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just got back home after shooting the 1pm line at Fiskdale, MA. Shoot ok but not great.

Managed to put faces to names which is always fun.
Looking forward to shooting tomorrow.

Updated scores

http://www.massarchery.org/national sat 1pm.pdf

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Mammoth Hunter
741 Posts
Great shooting guys! Cal, that's a really impressive score you totaled up there, cant' wait to see you shooting in Louisville.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Dimmer is kicking some butt! Congrats. I will be shooting NM next week, and will dream of shooting that well.

Alan

1 - 20 of 35 Posts