Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I just realized I received my first recurve a decade ago this month. It was a Blackwidow, that was too heavy for me, but I shot that bow who knows how many thousands of times, for countless hours. While my understanding of what is a good bow has changed I am thankful that I bought that bow and have taken this journey!

Since the blackwidow, I have owned (maybe slightly out of order) a Saluki Turk, Blackswan hybrid, a bronze Dalaa, a Hoyt Eclipse, 25" Spigarelli, 23" Best Zenit, 23" Gmx, 25" Gmx, 64" Centaur with XTL in it,19" TAC Firefly (briefly), and a 21" Excel... And limbs for days! Did I forget any Everwood?

I feel this is going to be a lifelong endeavor and am thrilled about that!!!

Have a great day,
Kasey

· j-san = Jason
1,697 Posts
Kasey, Thats a great start! You must realize if there is a significant other, you best not publish your arsenal inventory, that list is enough to get you blackmailed for another 10 years...just saying,,,
Doug
Doug,

You just need to take pre-emptive measures. Like cataloging her numerous purses, shoes, jewelry, bottles of cosmetics, etc. etc. Of course, if you want to avoid a fight, then keep that list a secret....

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All good advice! Thanks guys!!!
Have a great day!

· Registered
2,805 Posts
Doug,

You just need to take pre-emptive measures. Like cataloging her numerous purses, shoes, jewelry, bottles of cosmetics, etc. etc. Of course, if you want to avoid a fight, then keep that list a secret....
Not a good idea, their memory is a lot better than yours :)

· Registered
2,212 Posts
Actually, when Kasey and his ex split up the first thing he did was buy a new bow! I'd say you definitely made the right choice except now you're basically that dude from sister wives. ..but in your case, it's sister bows.

Happy anniversary!

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AH you guys are great! I am currently trying to get finances figured out to order a set of sale limbs from the Sid's and maybe a 23" Fiberbow!!! I still don't have arrows for my new modern longbow, and I have some GMX's that need shot! So we'll see, but if I do you guys will be the first to know about it!!!

Have a great day,
Kasey

· Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also had a Mamba for a time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.