Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm comparing pics online between the Morrison Phoenix and the TT Titan III, and it "looks" like the Phoenix is very "square" whereas the edges on the TT Titan are very contoured.

Is this the case in real life? Does it feel like a sharp corner all around the edges? Or is just an illusion in online photos...

I'm liking the Phoenix because I could shoot it off the shelf with a plunger, whereas the Titan is more rest/plunger, though I realise many of you use furniture pads.

FYI - I'm looking at 19" risers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Bob, how many turns out on the limb bolts is "safe" on the 19" Phoenix riser? I have D Max 1 limbs if that matters. Looked on the website and couldnt find any info on it. Thanks! Scott

Daniel, pics sent.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Scott and Bob - it was just an impression that some of the edges looked "slab like" but it's also part of design (and understandably managing machining costs/time). I am warming to it! :)

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Daniel, you'll like the Morrison, very versatile. I'm thinking of getting a 15" riser to complement my 19" Generation 3 (very similar to the Phoenix.)

Reactions: badshotdb
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.