Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
finger shooter
3,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recognize a lot of names on the registered archers list, but just curious how many from here are going and what are you shooting?

How many would be up for a TT get together, say on either Friday or Saturday evening?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Mike Frizzell Silver Senior Trad That is a terrific idea. Count me in

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'm going with my wife and daughter....I'm shooting in Adult Male Trad

Would love to get together with A group from TT friday or Saturday night.

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am not going. I am trying to limit the number of events I have to fly to to under 3 so I am going to the FITA field in Texas in May instead.

·
Registered
193 Posts
There are 8 registered that I know of from around here, and probably a few more. The funny thing is the 8 that are registered are all Freestyle Recuve; youth through Senior. Who'd a thunk it!

·
Civil but Disobedient
10,516 Posts
I would go to Kentucky to spelunk. It is too far to go for doing anything inside a building, including shooting arrows.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Might just have to wander across the bridge and meet some of you guys... and maybe pick up a pointer or two from watching some of the best...

Jonathan

·
Mammoth Hunter
741 Posts
I'd be happy to take part in a tradtalk gathering, though I won't get there till 7-8pm or thereabouts on Friday night as I have class until almost noon here in Madison.

I'll also be bringing these to the shoot, so I'll have some to hand out to whoever wants them (so long as they promise to wear them, especially at photo ops and during the awards ceremony):

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Alina, I will take one and I will wear it with pride!!!

Dewayne

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I will be there. I already have some dinner plans for Friday and Saturday but would be open to meeting for a drink somewhere. 4th street live has some nice places.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Anyone have any ideas where one could park there, other than the ramp? I'm driving a large PU and recall the ramp was rather small last time I went.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts