Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Sky Hunter Supreme limbs that I want to put snake skins on and don't know where to get it done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
He may not have been the first to do it, but Bob Morrison's work certainly sets the mark. He has done it long enough and often enough to make an art of it. I did one set as a DIY using the alcohol-preserved skins (as opposed to dry) and instructions from 3 Rivers, and might consider doing it again someday. It was time consuming and required careful work.
Part of the problem is finding legal skins that are properly sized with a pattern well proportioned to your specific limbs. Having Bob do it is well worth the money.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have an email in to Bob. I've seen some of his work on his web page and it looks great. Wasn't sure if he would do other brands of limbs or not.

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,791 Posts
I had a set of Bob's Morrison-skinned WW CC Carbons for several years.
I also had a Shawnee longbow with his skins.
Both nice.

·
Premium Member
All
1,045 Posts
Hello
After going to Bob's web site. I now realize Bob is only about a couple hours drive from me. When the weather warms up. Think I will drive up and get a close look at his snake skin limbs. I'm in the market for one more set of limbs. [ Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.