Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was extremely happy with my Centaurs. I haven't played with them enough to give too much input but for $500 new, and only a 3 week wait I don't think you can beat them. Maybe Everwood will chime in as he has the limbs in question.

Have a great day,
Kasey

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I just shot a new set of Sky carbon bamboo longbow limbs and man they are sweet!!!

$459 new I believe...

Dewayne

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have both the Dryad limbs in 4g and the Centaur limbs and you can not go wrong with anyone you choose. I also have owned the Dryad CG limbs but out of the two I liked the feel of the 4G even though the CG were faster. I am at the moment shooting my Centaur limbs on my Morrison riser and love that combo, very stable feeling limb and fast. I have a Zipper riser on order I will be getting in a few weeks to put my Centaur hunting limbs on. You may want to call Jim at Centaur before ordering he was going to raise the price by 100 bucks soon.

·
j-san = Jason
1,684 Posts
I don't have any experience with the Centaur limbs, but I own a couple sets of Dryad ACS-CG (had a 4G in the past) and Sky (XGCF and XGF) longbow limbs and have no complaints. If shape matters to you, the Dryads brace up to more of a D-shape than the Skys, which have a more reflexed profile.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I have a set of Dryad acs longbow limbs..... Love them and am planning my next set already.
I have a set of these and love them.

Matt

---------------------------------------------------

Team Montana - we are coming for your quarters ;-)

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Ive shot the sky limbs, very nice. Ive had the TT ones and they are noodly unless you increase the BH pretty high.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good info. I just ordered some Max2 limbs from Bob and gonna wait and see, he has some longbow limbs he has being made for him that I'm gonna wait and try before I decide. Thanks again folks...

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Reactions: rsarns
1 - 15 of 15 Posts