Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is a target I just finished up yesterday! I wrapped the legs in tarp so the wood would not rot from always being on the ground. Gave it a tarp roof. There are rings on the corners for the top and bottom so I can put up a tarp wall when it is not in use to further protect it. The shooting area is 4 x 4 and I haven't actually measured the total height.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Thats really nice. What is the actual target material made from?

This is a target I just finished up yesterday! I wrapped the legs in tarp so the wood would not rot from always being on the ground. Gave it a tarp roof. There are rings on the corners for the top and bottom so I can put up a tarp wall when it is not in use to further protect it. The shooting area is 4 x 4 and I haven't actually measured the total height.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here is my electric draw creep tester. It beeps when you start to creep forward.

I like the concept. I'd almost add an E-stim patch that would deliver a "mild" shock when one started to creep forward. Talk about either solidifying your form or finding out what full blown target panic feels and looks like.

LBL

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Had some blue Nubuck left over from a project ... so I made these ... Uber comfortable, very soft low density Vibram soles

...don't you ... step on my blue suede shoes ..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.