Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strickland Archery makes a very nice springy on a plunger. Some how I missed knowing about it. it works perfectly for an offset Warf. The spring coil is big enough for taper carbons or woods.

Strickland commented that I may have bought the last one he will have. He is unable to buy the parts.

This spring shoots my AD tapered carbons better then anything I have put them on.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I ordered one with my Stick which came in last week. This is my first time to play with a Springy. Seems fun and versatile. BTW....dealing with Tim was a treat! He was very nice and helpful. The hand-written note and instructions that came with my bow were a nice touch :)
I am waiting on my "adjustable Springy" from Pat Norris, which I ordered last week. I am looking forward to playing with that model as well.
Glad to hear that you like those Helix broadheads Rusty! I was thinking about trying some of them out myself.
Too bad about the Strickland springy plunger possibly being no longer available.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is an update letter on 5/24/14 to several good archers that have ordered the Micro-Adjustment Springy Arrow Rest.

Our machinist is finishing up this production run but he is way behind. I understand that he only has one part to get completed and then we will be able to ship. It is the adjustable arm and is quite hard to make.

I think, I repeat, THINK he will have them finished next week. I will send your order out as soon as I get the completed order and all parts.

Please accept my apologies for the delay, but please rest assured you will receive you Micro-Adjustable Springy as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your order and understanding.

Carbon Copies send to all on order.

Pat

Pat Norris Archery
12419 Squirrel Creek Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Thanks for the update Pat!!
I know in my professional life few things ever go as fast as I'd like :) I think most of us have plenty of toys to play with during the interim :) Fingers crossed for your machinist :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.