Trad Talk Forums banner

las vegas shootings

468 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Sam Dunham 
but Dave if the bad guys knew more people had guns they would be less likely to even use guns and would probably use cars or bombs,,,lol

Nonetheless,,the Goobers that know nothing and think magazines are sold with bullets in them and when they run out are no longer re=usable,,will continue to be Monkeys,,:p

Yes they are cowards and would poison the water too if they could,,

Concealed carry won't stop the crazies. I too am afraid of untrained gun carriers. Shooting a target in a range is a lot easier than shooting in the "Heat of the moment." You can't train for that. I am all for c.c. but I don't want to carry myself. Maybe in the deer woods. I would like to have a gangbanger think that I may be carrying. I can still hit an assailant with my cane and oxygen concentrator. It's HEAVY!
With training,,it is just draw, sight alignment, sight picture, press! Dwon they go or until they go down you keep pressing,,:cheers:

I wish they could beam me to these situations with a benelli super 90 and a couple of good 1911'sand a vest! Would send them to Allah and be on time for spaghetti and garlic bread and cold tea,,lala laaaa:p

"this excerpt is from fox news. what jumped out at me was the bit about the armed guy with the c.c. permit who decided to "confront" the cop killers after the guy shot a round into the air inside the walmart. thats the problem with someone being armed legally but having no experience in actually firing his/her weapon with effect at another person. most people who do this, react, will end up dead or wounded. the only way to confront is to actually fire and put the threat down. something that is hard for a civilian to actually do."

ah come on Larry,,should we be sheep and wait on the Kling ons to show up with battle latels? Bahaaahaa,,,not! lol

There a good many so called "Civilians" that train and keep there pistol clean unlike a lot of fat Cops that show up out of breath,,come on man,,really? You gonna go that route?

Not every Civilian with a CCW is a fool and most have been trained etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.