Trad Talk Forums banner

Just got back from the National Senoir games

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Greysides 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got back from the National Senior games

Just got home from Cleveland, only a 11 hr drive.

Was a great competition, lots of new records set.

Unofficial result are here. http://nsga-results.fusesport.com/competition.asp?compID=6446&id=43

Just a couple of photos of the left side and right side of the field taken during practice.

#2 ·
One of these days I will make it. I missed two years ago because barebow was on the day of my son's high school graduation. In the mean time I just keep making sure that I shoot the state qualifier.

This song goes out to our friends in Cleveland...

#3 ·
Photo ended up being a little small. Hopefully these are larger

#4 ·
Re: Just got back from the National Senior games

My daughter's coach, Kathleen Stevenson was one of the new record holders. She shot two personal bests back to back to set the new female (50-55) limited recurve record at 1628. She and her husband had shot Outdoor Nationals the week before and she took home gold as well. I told me daughter she's not only got an outstanding coach but a two time National Champion coach. Looks like it was a great turnout.

LBL

#6 ·
A lady I have been coaching, Debra Marks won the womens compound barebow and also broke the old record by over 300 points in her age group. Debra also won the Nfaa indoor championship in Louisville with a personal best each day of 274. I have now talked her into going to recurve to try to make the world Fita field team next year.Good shooting to all the new record holders.

#7 ·
A lady I have been coaching, Debra Marks won the womens compound barebow and also broke the old record by over 300 points in her age group.
Weeell, congratulations to you both.:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.