Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calvin, this came in the shop today, right now Matt, Rusty, and I are driving the roads looking for a dead possum to get his tail for you, Rusty is looking for a small pig tail

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent them your way, tild them there was an old fart by Ada that understood them

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I know was it was weird, they were weird, and I was about to bust keeping my mouth shut

·
Registered
503 Posts
Bob, that would be the FIRST time EVER that you kept your mouth shut. I'm still laughing. Thanks for the picture and comments. Helps me get my mind off the long wait time on those limbs we talked about.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
I couldnt figure out what I was looking at, thought it was some sort of shaggy carpet jeans with an orange/white leg. Your next post about fox and rabbit tails had me looking harder and whoa, wait, that is a 3ft long fake fox tail hanging off his butt. wtf????

Nice wall of bows, dont see that many curves on any walls in shops by me.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That little corner has about 30 sticks, from youth longbows to cheap recurves to das rigs and buffalo rigs. We also have about 20 ilf hoyts and limbs. But that is only in the little corner they let me have, lots of trad arrows also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.