Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture?
Think I did one years ago and don't remember exactly.
Sorry, I don't and I can't be sure if that is the same kind because I don't have it yet. A guy I selling it on Craigslist that I will be meeting with tomorrow to purchase from. Im curious, why did you tell me how to measure the riser length?

·
Premium Member
21,024 Posts
So you will know the Bow length once converted.
Looks longer than a 21 inch Riser.
Actually I would pass that Riser unless it's 15-20 bucks and leave it Compound. I'd look for a more suitable candidate.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you will know the Bow length once converted.
Looks longer than a 21 inch Riser.
Actually I would pass that Riser unless it's 15-20 bucks and leave it Compound. I'd look for a more suitable candidate.
You are correct, 25 inch riser. I didn't realize that until you mentioned it. That's a bit of a bummer, but I have no interest in compounds, unfortunately. I don't mind having a longer setup because it will save me from spending hundreds on a new bow, at least at the moment because living in Fairbanks, AK I am having a lot of trouble even being able to try out the mid and upper level bows before I flat out buy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picture of the riser pocket disassembled?
I haven't had a lot of time to mess with it yet, it's still fully assembled. Since it is still a fully functional compound, I've been holding off on disassembling it until I can hear back from someone on whether or not I can even get limb pocket bushings made for it. I've never warfed, so I have no idea how this process works. I posted the measurements and several pictures on the "warfin wall" under the title "Warfable?" if you would like to go check that out. I posted that in hopes that someone would point me in the direction of who in this community can build bushings for me, so far no replies. Would you happen to know who I should get in touch with?

·
Premium Member
21,024 Posts
Guys here are more knowledgeable than anywhere. Need a picture of the Riser pockets to determine length and width. Plates are on ebay.

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
3 or 4 of the guys on here are making plates. read down the list of topics and see some of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts