Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Niiiiiiceeee!! Thinking about one of those myself but it costs a small fortune over here with customs and all that

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I read about this on another site Jinks.Sorry to here about the trouble with your hands,I hope it fits you well.
I have two friends that have been bitten by the Bear vice.I wish I held onto some of the ones I had over time.

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read about this on another site Jinks.Sorry to here about the trouble with your hands,I hope it fits you well.
I have two friends that have been bitten by the Bear vice.I wish I held onto some of the ones I had over time.
Thanks mamba and there’s light at the end of the tunnel for my hands at least I’ll be able to get something done about them meanwhile?... sense in my earlier years are used to shoot with a guy named Buck Buckland who is personal friends at a business associate of Fred Bear but I know that’s a Grayling Bears have a bit more panache going for them and since this one seems to be a rather pristine example?... I jumped on it... it’s in a strength training/hunting weight for me but maybe it’ll motivate me to get back out in the hunting woods one more time and if not?... I could get my moneys worth just looking at it and enjoying my memories. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts