Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just packed my bow etc ready for EBHC in France, last month I purchased a Diecut bowcase, big enough for the Vanquish riser, arrows, quiver and weeks supply of clothes all in one case, just a normal backpack with a few extra items.

http://archery.ixpesports.nl/contents/en-uk/p4779.html

I'm happy with my shooting, just 30 practice arrows a day to keep my sequence grooved, my weakest area is my distance estimation past 45y, just a bit rusty as been shooting a lot of WA3D (33y max) but I shot respectable scores at our Bowhunter champs 2 weeks ago, setting 3 National records.

I looking forward to the weeks shooting as this last month has been very long hours working (last two days spent 20 hours cutting grass with mower/Strimmer).......time to Relax/Enjoy :cheers:

Took my camera, will post some selfies :p

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Best of luck. Is there a website for the event we can use to get pictures, follow scores and get more pictures. :)

·
8,512 Posts
Thanks Steve, I'll explore more but I don't see a photo/results area yet. That may not come until the event starts.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Good luck Steve - I love my Diecut, it is a great case. If only I could figure out where I put the keys.....

Alan

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Good luck Steve to you in particular plus all the Irish archers from IFAF who will be taking part. I got to shoot with a lot of them last weekend for two days in Waterford at the Valley Bowmen shoot. They'll look good in their new green Irish jerseys. :)

Regards, James.

·
Super Moderator
2,773 Posts
Good luck, Steve. Want a tip? Put a spare plunger in your carryon bag. And a string, and a tab. And a key. - lbg

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
My buddy and his family are on there way now so expect fireworks in BB and ladies longbow. Also check scores on their young boys Mitchel and Aidan, those boys can really shoot a compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
8,512 Posts
Reactions: Redbow

·
8,512 Posts
Well done Steve!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts