Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to pull out some limbs from stock for a customer and found that four sets of ILF ACS-CG longbow limbs are gone. We keep our limbs in containers locked in the trailer for safe keeping. The only time they were accessible would have been during the sale when we were running in and out and had it open.

Here are the specs in case you run into them for sale.

* Mediums 42#'s on 19" riser - Composite core with Carbon and black glass.

* Longs 42#'s on 19" riser - Composite core with Carbon and black glass.

* Longs 57#'s on 19" riser - Bamboo core with Carbon and black glass.

* Longs 60#'s on 19" riser - Bamboo core with Carbon and black glass.

We are auditing the rest of the stock to see if anything else is missing.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last seen in a blue multi limb case made from packing blankets and were on the top of the container they were stored in when last seen. In the trailer of course.

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Sorry Mike,

Thieving seems so common during holiday season, unhappy day all around. I had a couple bicycles stolen from my house this last year, I am sure it was the same person, and likely someone that lives in the area. The worse part is believing I walk by the thief unknowingly on a regular basis.

Rasyad

·
Registered
664 Posts
that sucks mike hope they turn up

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Mike, it might be good to post up the serial numbers here, that way if anyone does post up a set, everone will know the numbers and people wont get a bit jumpy

Reactions: Old Sarge

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jer,

I'm holding the SN# to verify. There are not a lot of these limbs out there in the weights and lengths listed. I'm going to talk with sheriff today also to file a report. Might do a little pawn shop tour too.

Mike

·
Premium Member
13,834 Posts
Mike, sorry - that stinks....good luck getting them back & getting the thieves prosecuted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.