Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there...
I found this bow at a yard sale not to long ago...it had a hen pearson quiver attatched to it, but there are no Markings on the bow anywhere...

It is 60" and draws 50lbs at 26"

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Can you zoom the picture in a little bit more?

How can we possible identify it if we can't see the individual carbon molecules. :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
As some of my predecessors have told me, it would be a lot better if you would learn to resize your pics. I'm too dumb to tell you how, but there some guys here that will gladly tell you how as they did me! LOL!

Anyway, about half size would be much better. Looks like a Pearson to me, but there are a begillion old bows out there from makers that I've never heard of before, and I've been at this game since 1958. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum, deadset69!

I can't say what make it is either. If it has no markings on it, someone may have refinished it. It would be best to try to take a photo so the entire bow is shown. The overall outline of the bow may yield some clues to someone.

A good way to post proper sized photos on here is to set up a free Photobucket.com account and upload your photos there. When you want one of those photos to be seen in your TT posting, just click on the Photobucket image link which copies the image location, then at the top of the TT message you're typing, you click on the image icon (has a couple little mountains on it). A box will open, you paste the image link there, and hit 'okay'. When you post your reply, the photo will appear in your message and it will be properly sized. I know, clear as mud, but give it a try.

·
Premium Member
12,784 Posts
I say it's an old Shakespeare, I don't "get" Ben Pearson from a couple of lines in the riser, and the limb tips look different than most of the Pearson's I've had.
What do I win?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.