Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Shame the trad classes had a low turnout but you can only shoot the course and hand in your score. History will say you were 3rd so every time you re tell the story, just add more people to the class, we will never know 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
With a lot of people missing, spring nationals should be well attended.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Bent ones last Friday by the looks of it 😀😀😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently, they were bent in the wrong direction.:) I think Cal bent them on me. Either that or glued in different tips while I was sleeping. Lol
Larry, I was shooting VAP 600's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It was a fun, but challenging course and really showed me what i need to work on(everything). Only down side was letting junior beat me, going to work on that the most. I had planned to blaming the wind for my score(couldn't be me) but now that you mention arrows i have to go check and see what joe did to mine. Hope to cya all out there this summer and looking forward to this 3d season.

Jim

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes it was a challenging course and it made me think way to much lol. And I also wish more Trad,RU and Longbow would show up to these bigger events it would help promote the Trad area quite abit you wouldn't believe how many people walked up and wanted to look at my set up and said they have thought about trying it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I would have shot it if IBO hadn't booked it on the same weekend as the NFAA Indoor Nationals!!,

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks Jim and Dewayne is rite I'm shure nfaa had alot of the shooters I forgot about that. And good shooting again Dewayne Martin and John Demmer!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I should have been smart like Dewayne and said pass to ibo until spring nationals.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm shooting a DAS dallaa with a spig super magnetic rest with a spig plunger and Easton fatboys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts