Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone trying to shoot the whole course on Friday?

I'm planning on arriving around 6:30 a.m. and getting on the course close to 7 a.m.

Anyone who has shot this event, do I have to pre-register prior to arriving?

Do you think it's feasible to get the whole course in on Friday?

See you there!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ranges are open at 7am I believe...entry fees are $35 and another $15 if you want in the money round....

Gem city is a great shoot..a tough one but a good one...you'll enjoy it.

Dewayne

·
Registered
674 Posts
I shot Bedford all 40 on Saturday and got about a 10am start. Shot with youth compounders (same stakes) and was on the course 8 1/2 hours. Short wait to shoot the second twenty targets because it seems most only shoot 20 each day and it was not easy to put a group together. The organizers were nice enough to let our group of 2 go after that wait.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My brother and I will be there all weekend, but would love to shoot everything on Saturday. I would like to have a group that would want to shoot it all Saturday if there are any takers. I promise we will not have to look for too many of Jims arrows..haha

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Jim, Cal and I are planning on shooting it all Saturday you and Joe are welcome to shoot with us again if you'd like and IBO let's us...

Dewayne

·
Registered
996 Posts
Need boots, lots of high mud. Got my boots stuck in a mud hole last year, twisted my ankle and fell in the mud bow and all, finished the course with a muddy longbow, lol.

I may be game to shoot with who ever will have me. Not sure if I will shoot Friday or Saturday yet though.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts