Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on attending this years Trad Worlds along with Kegan of Omega Longbows. We would like to get the most of the experience and be present for as many days that are necessary to gain the whole experience.

1. When should we arrive and leave to gain the most from the event?
2. Where are you all staying and suggest for hotels / motels?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Cal is spot on Thursday evening arrival departing Sunday evening after getting my buckle!!!

Not many motels to stay in Cloverdale the biggest Holiday inn Express shutdown this year for renovations....I'm staying at the motel 6 older but clean and cheap$79 a night I believe.

You will have a great time.

Dewayne

Reactions: UrbanDeerSlayer

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lieber state park has very nice camping facilities about 5 or 10 minutes from the shoot. If I remember right, they have fairly nice shower houses and bathrooms. I am going to stay there this weekend for the Cloverdale shoot, and will give a report when I get back.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The College Inn in Greencastle also has rooms. Greencastle is about 20 minutes North of Cloverdale on 231. Leiber State Recreation Area has nice campgrounds and facilities.

·
Arcus Nuda
2,306 Posts
We made our reservations a few weeks ago..at that time the hotel we stayed at last year went from 50 to 150 a night. So I will be staying at the Comfort Inn Suites in Terre Haute about 30 mins away with a way better rate. No way in hell I'm paying 150 a night for that level of hotel!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.