Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IBO Spring Nationals this weekend will be held at Pipestem WV which is right outside of Princeton...should be a good time...

Some of you guys on here should come out and shoot with the rest of us...we'd love to meet you in person and shake hands and shoot together.

Come on out and enjoy a day on the range....

So who's coming???

Dewayne Martin

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
I hope your lines are not as long as the IBO I just got back from! I have got on roller coasters faster than I could shoot 1 arrow today. 6 Hours for 30 targets... That won't ever happen again, that's for sure.
Have fun.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've shot IBO for years and never waited 6 hours...but I always get started early around 8:00 am or so...the last 20 does seem to get a little congested but never that bad.

Can't wait to see you guys again.

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not, I always start earlier...normally I can get the first 10 shot in about an hour...then roll right thru the second 10 in about an hour and a half and the last 20 at the NTC was always about 3 hours.

The last 20 is the killer...

Dewayne

Reactions: notdodger

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Wow, five and a half hours to shoot 40 targets?! Must be a real challenge maintaining your focus that long. Good luck guys. I hope you have some great weather.

·
( Rob )
429 Posts
I shot at the Trad worlds last year, that was smooth as silk. Wouldn't miss it .
Have fun at the Spring Nationals,,, that one is not in the budget this year.

·
Registered
996 Posts
The compound shooters camp out at every shot, it can be overwhelming. Took me 4 hours to shoot 20 targets in Erie last year.

Anyhow, cant make it, coaching my daughters softball team. I will be lucky to make it to Trad Worlds, maybe one of the NTC shoots probably Erie.

Good luck to all!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tony, sorry to hear your not making it...you will be missed....

Wilson, glad to hear you and the others are coming....

Looking forward to it.

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like it's going to be a good turnout....there's a big Traditional club right outside of Princeton hopefully some of those guys will come shoot with us..

Dewayne

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm hoping to meet with Larry Morgan about 8:00 am at the check in.

Come shoot with us....

Dewayne

1 - 20 of 28 Posts