Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The IBO Trad Worlds is only 24 days away now and was wondering if any teams had formed yet..

Personally I'm hoping to sweet-talk Jennifer Stoner in to being my partner in crime.

Anyone else??

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does.the person shooting have to be a registered shooter for the courses?
Spoke with Levy this morning and no heor she does not have to be registered to shoot to participate in the mixed team event.

Dewayne Martin

Reactions: Str8 Shooter

·
Registered
411 Posts
My wife and I will be there as a team. I'm sure Roger and Diana Smith will be there as a team. Oh yeah, and there might be another Ohio team. I wouldn't be surprised to see Fawn Girard and Dave Wallace as a team.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wing, Ive heard from a VERY good source that Fawn and Dave are a team...that will be a force to be reckoned with!!!

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
458 Posts
Married Male mature, but young-looking, "hippy-ish" longbowman from Illinois seeking a "Lincoln-Land" Married Female/Single Female to share very special event in Indiana in about three weeks. No long term commitment, just a "one-afternoon stand." Must be into longbows, carbon arrows, long walks in steaming woods, and foam. Ability to quote Grateful Dead lyrics a plus, but not required. Great shooter preferred -- hoping your archery skills will dominate me and carry both of us to a big finish! If you are into long black thin straight shafts that aren't too stiff, and have sense of humor and a killer's instinct, contact Trilluim here.

What do you think? My very first personal ad.... I did my research on Craig's List!

Seriously, any ladies interested in shooting on an Illinois mixed modern longbow team with me? I come with references (dubious as I am certain they will be...) and have had all my shots.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts