Trad Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone of the IBO 1st leg of the National Triple Crown will be held in Bedford Indiana on May 16-18.

If you've never been to these IBO events you have a great opportunity to spend a weekend shooting with THE greatest recurve and longbow shooters in the country...pick their brains all weekend get great,honest,free advice from the ones that know...not just the ones that think they know but the ones that can prove it on the range,great comrodeire,great atmosphere,all while hanging with great people that have the love of archery.

Come join us...we'd love to have ya.

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The only Big shoot that you need to qualify for is the Open Worlds and to do that all you need to do is come to a Triple Crown or Trad event. I wish more people would take advantage of these shoots they are fun and you get to see Demmer in his latest outfits. In my opinion these Triple Crown shoots defines you as a competitor. Just Sayin Cal

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry, we still love ya...see you in Bedford...

Dewayne

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Open worlds, is that the one at seven springs? And by trad event are you talking about an official IBO shoot at any location?
They moved it to Holiday Valley in New York for the next few years. Yes, it was in Seven Springs the last two years. You can qualify for the open worlds at any ibo qualifier. For Trad worlds you just show up and your good to go. Any person that shoots trad worlds is qualified automatically for the open worlds.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not if I have any say in the matter. Lol

You had a say at the Winter Nationals...what happened there???

Jus saying..

Your friend

Dewayne

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I got stuck shooting with Cal! Just sayin Lol.

I trust he kept his pants on so you weren't blinded by the white like those poor Texas folk.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cant wait. Me and Joe will be there looking for that advice Dewayne was talking about. Looking for a couple of Trad guys(or girls) to shoot with. Let me know if anyone wants to shoot. I promise it will make ya look good.

Jim

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I will be shootin with Wheel guys so I can shoot at their arrows in the X ring someone I know toll me that's what he does. LOL Cal
Oh hell yeah the better the compound guys are the more I like it.

They do get pissed after awhile when you keep moving up and beating on their arrows. :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts