Trad Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...here I am...home alone....trying to stay calm....why?...because 15 minutes up the road my oldest of 3 daughters is in labor with my 2nd grandchild/1st grand-daughter...they just broke her water and are inducing labor...my parents, my wife, the daddy and his mother and my youngest daughter are all there...Candice...(the mom to be again)..had texted me a couple hours ago to keep me posted and I called her...she said to not bother coming up yet as this could be quite awhile and there's already way more people there than is allowed in her room...so what do I do to try an remain calm?....grab the herters and go snap some off instinctively....only at 15yds but was like I couldn't miss....well...almost....but putting 2-4 out of 5 in that cigarette pack quite consistently with the misses never being more than a few shaft diameters away...and in this group?...I blew the nock out of a fletched shaft with a bare shaft....

I just got back from the corner store...picked up ice, cigs and a pound of coffee...I think it's going to be a long night...please pray all goes well for my Daughter Candice and that "Ralyn" comes into this world a healthy, happy baby girl! :)

T.I.A. and L8R, Bill. :)

·
Premium Member
12,274 Posts
Prayers going up from here BILL, keep the faith up....for Candice & Ralyn, and all.

Reactions: Jinkster

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Life and Archery, perfect. Times like this do tend to put us in our place, enjoy your evening.

Rasyad

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
Jinks,
I hope it goes/went well for your daughter and her partner. Thanks for sharing with us. We have 4 children under 12 years old so I know how it goes.

Nice shooting by the way.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Just noticed this post Jinks congratulations grandpa!

·
Premium Member
12,274 Posts
she is cute GRAMPS

·
We few, We happy few...
1,983 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I was praying for a smooth delivery and a healthy family but I gotta admit....I snuck a few in with the hopes that the baby looked a whole lot more like her momma than her grandpa....:p

You know I'm kiddin' ya Bill....congratulations buddy on a fine looking new grandbaby for you to spoil....and then send back home! (That's our reward for not strangling our kids when they were teenagers!)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Congrats Bill, hope all is well.

Dewayne

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Congratulations Bill ...a beautiful baby. Give our regards and best wishes to Mum

1 - 20 of 32 Posts