Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three beauties in my life:

1)

My wife of 16+ years,

2)

My daughter,

and 3)

my new riser!

Now for the $64,000 question: What riser is this? I will tell you this is directly from the manufacturer - nothing custom about it…. ;)

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
New model Red Thunder ILF?

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do not make any BT in any color other than black. I spoke to Holger about doing it and he said they never have and wouldn't do it - the BT was only in black.

Alan

·
Registered
267 Posts
Very nice family!
You can be proud of your wife and daughter.
... and I am happy, that you like your new 'Red Thunder'

... and no, you TT-guys, I do not plan to make coloured Thunders regularly.
At least not at the moment... I may be open for being bribed ;)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, the cat is out of the bag. Yes Jon, because I whined, pled and offered serious bribe money, Holger offered to sell me his personal BT, which I have fondly names a Blazing Thunder ;)

Holger was incredibly helpful and patient; helping me figure out whether I should get the BT or the Vanquish. Once we got through that I started blubbering about red and he offered me his bow. Not only a helpful guide but a very generous man - thank you Holger.

The worst part of the whole thing - I am out of town!!! The riser arrived at the office today so I know it is there, but I won't get to play until Friday! :sbrug:

I will have to be a lllliiiittttlllleee more patient - which is really hard.

I have ordered Uukha VX1000 limbs to play with but have some borders (my indoor go to limbs) that I will use until they show up.

More notes later!

As far as my wife and daughter - I truly am blessed - and I just don't know how I got so lucky!
Alan

·
Barefaced tightropewalker
8,512 Posts
Alan, congratulations all round.

Holger, you might need to rethink your naming policy!

·
8,512 Posts
Blue Thunder sounds good!!

An obligatory black stripe in a zig-zag across all bows, regardless of colour would keep the Black Thunder name sensible.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am getting you in trouble Holger - SORRY! :luck:

·
8,512 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.